Hours of work FT 37.5 hours
OneKind is a UK-based animal protection charity working to end animal suffering through campaigns, research and education.
The key Fundraising priorities are:
- Individual giving – OneKind will become a membership charity in 2016, and with this change comes a huge opportunity to grow individual giving through deepening our relationship with our supporters. You will play a critical role in developing and delivering our membership project
- Legacy giving – This is the main source of income for OneKind. You will continue to grow and nurture our relationships with committed and potential legacy donors
- Grants and Trusts – You will help grow our income in this area by working with the OneKind team to identify, develop and submit successful funding applications to a range of Trusts.
This is an exciting post for an experienced Fundraiser who has a passion for Animal Welfare.
To apply ideally you will have:
- At least 2 years Fundraising experience (essential)
- A passion for Animal Welfare
- Experience in one of the Key priority areas listed above
- A flexible 'can-do' approach to work
- The ability to work with individuals at all levels
We will welcome applications from candidates with varied fundraising back grounds.
Download the job specification (PDF)
AWS Recruitment is working exclusively with ONEKIND on this exciting new position. For all enquires please email Alan Surgeon, or phone 0131 344 4646.